Our Business Development team focuses on generating pipelines for the organization. The Business Development Representatives (BDR) facilitate and maintain ongoing relationships with leads, contacts and prospects that need to be nurtured over time prior to qualification as an active sales opportunity within assigned territories.
- Place cold calls across C level company executives to build potential client relationships.
- Assess leads and pipelines to ensure they fit within LendTrade’s business model.
- Develop & progress business relationships via email and phone interaction.
- Schedule sales appointments & calls.
- Follow LendTrade sales processes
- Build rapport with connections by educating the target audience on secondary loan trading facilitation.
- Update CRM and sales enablement tools to capture key information learned from each customer interaction.
- Track and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Live LendTrade’s core values.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university program certificate; and/or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- History of success in regard to placing cold calls.
- Mortgage or consumer lending experience.
- Experience in a B2B/SDR role
- Previous sales training
- Knowledge of CRM and sales enablement tools.
- A proven track record of achieving measurable goals
Knowledge, Skills and Other Characteristics
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results driven personality
- The ability to be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time-management and prioritizing abilities
- Engaging relationship builder
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Inventory software; Manufacturing software; Order processing systems; Project Management software; Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software, Microsoft Word software and Microsoft PowerPoint.